Meet Our Commercial Team
David was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 1988 and became an Associate of the Institute of Taxation of Ireland in the same year.
David specialises in in the area of Commercial Law, Commercial Conveyancing, Finance Law and Taxation with experience in Company Law, Commercial Law, and Legal Structures. David offers unique innovative expertise to his clients particularly in the restructuring of businesses, the transfer and evolution of family businesses.
He acts as Consultant to Law Firms and Accounting Firms in respect of Legal and Tax Structures, Commercial transactions, and the transference of family businesses.
- Co-Author of “Irish Stamp Duty Law” 5th Edition – Published by Tottels
- Articles published in Law Society Gazette, Tax Review and mainstream press dealing with legal and tax structures etc
- Committee Member of Quality, Safety and Governance Committee of COPE Foundation
- Strategic Advisor/Board Member to Family Business Ireland in respect of Family Businesses – business.ie
- Member of the Judging Panel Irish Family Business Awards